Pump up your workout with these seven exercises that work all the major muscle groups with great efficiency. The Empowering Team brings you the Ready-to-Order Workout by Joe Downie, certified physical fitness instructor.
The Ready-to-Order Workout
Ever gone through a workout and afterward said, “That was great, except I forgot to work my triceps” or “I should have done a set of leg lifts”? Here’s a workout that will have you thinking, “Why haven’t I done this routine before?” The following 7-exercise workout will target every major muscle group.
1. Wall Squats with a Ball is an awesome workout for your quads and can help with posture.
2. Dumbbell Lateral Raises will work your shoulders and arms.
3. Dumbbell Reverse Flies on a Swiss Ball is a great workout for the shoulders and upper back, areas that are often neglected.
4. Crunches on a Ball add a kick to regular crunches and work your abs.
5. Pushups on a Ball is the classic chest exercise, with a twist.
6. Hamstring Flexion with Ball is a great exercise to strengthen your hamstrings and calves, and improve your stability in your core.
7. Swimming is a great workout for your lower back. It requires no equipment so you can do it anywhere.