We all lead hectic lives, there’s no getting around that. But, there are a few easy activities that you can do every day that can raise your vibration. Raising your vibration will help you to be more balanced, grounded and centered. It also helps you to connect, have sympathy and empathy for others. It also acts as a protective shield against other people’s negative energies. We all have our own crap we’re trying to work out and this is a good way of putting out there the “what’s yours is yours and what’s mine is mine” vibration (we can still have empathy for another person without taking on their stuff). And lastly it raises you to a vibration that allows ancestors that have passed, angels and spirit guides to speak to you. It’s like meeting them in the middle.watch full film Bad Moms online
- Practice gratitude – Right now, say one thing you are grateful for and mean it! Do this throughout the day and you will find over time that your life is fuller. What you put your focus on is what you create. Period.
- Dance – Dancing is one of the best ways to raise your vibration. Do a little wiggle while you are standing in line at the grocery store. They always have the worst music playing (I know ours does), but so what! Yes, people are going to look at you like you’re a little loopy, but inside I’ll bet they’re smiling just a bit. While you are getting your groove on, you are releasing feel good endorphins in your body. And, if you can get someone else to smile, you are triggering them to release the same hormones in their bodies! Win-win!
- Hug a tree – When you hug a tree you are putting the vibration of love into Mother Earth and She in turn sends it all around the world. You are also grounding yourself and that is crucial to raising your vibration.
- Smudge – Smudging with sage and Palo Santo not only clears your space of negative energies, it also emits negative ions into the air. Negative ions are the good ones that help you breathe better. It’s the same principle when you feel great after going in the ocean or after standing out in the rain. Those are negative ions at work too!
- Hug someone – We’re not talking about a quickie here either. It should be an embrace. Wrap your arms around someone you love and really hold them. Studies have shown that an extended hug has numerous benefits, including increasing the serotonin levels (that feel good hormone we were talking about earlier). If you can’t grab a loved one, hug a pet. Even hugging an inanimate object (a stuffed animal) releases these hormones.
Once you begin incorporating these practices into your daily life. you will notice a shift. The sky looks a little bluer, the birds are singing a little louder, people seems to be smiling at you more often. All of these external changes are actually a reflection of the shift that is occurring within you.
So raise your vibration and see what happens. We’re pretty sure it’ll be something amazing!
Blessings & Light,
Mark and Laura